Here at the BITLab, we have some infrastructure available that is only available to members of the lab. Here are some links to our intranet resources:
- Redmine issue tracker
- Mailing Lists
- Qualtrics survey tool that the university subscribes to. (help)
- Subject tracker
- A GIT File respository. Contact Rick for more info.
- A MediaWiki wiki for documentation.
- Workshop notes
- Proxify script for off-campus access to papers
Additional Resources around campus
- Research Training Tracking System - site for tracking RCR training
- IRB Login - MSU IRB website
- IRB Certification - MSU IRB certification
- MSU Payroll Schedule - pay periods
- MSU Netfiles - network file storage, set up your own web page
Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Resources
BITLab students paid by NSF grants are required to complete 5 hours of RCR training each year. Our college (CAS) holds workshops each year to satisfy this requirement. The CAS policy for compliance with the NSF requirement is available here (you must log in with your MSU NetID to access it).
The Grad School website also has information about Research & Scholarly Integrity.